About the Course
One of the most inexpensive and successful marketing tools today is at your fingertips! This course offers insight and instruction on how to use social marketing to promote your business and attract new audiences.
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and others will be discussed, along with hands-on tips for how to use social media to promote your business.
What You’ll Learn
- Instruction on what social marketing is and how to use it
- A run-through of the current and upcoming tools social marketers are using
- How social marketing helps businesses build images and leave impressions
- How to leverage social marketing within your overall marketing program
What You’ll Receive
- Online video instruction session about social marketing
- Guide to message development on social media
- Access to instructor for specific questions related to your social marketing plan development
Laurie Storey-Manseau is an award-winning marketing consultant, writer and journalist whose career has spanned more than 35 years. She led the marketing and PR efforts for a major academic medical center, was a reporter at a leading national newspaper and served as Editor of a regional magazine in the northeastern [...]View Full Profile